Landshark's Fin-Tastic Voyage stopping Myrtle Beach for beach cleanup | Community Spirit
Landshark Lager is saying “Fins Up” to beach cleanups this summer with its Better World Partner, Ocean Conservancy. This weekend, Landshark and Ocean Conservancy’s local partner, Wyndham SeaWatch Plantation, are encouraging volunteers to keep the coast trash free with beach clean-ups, paddleboarding demonstrations and other exciting activities during the Landshark Fin-Tastic Voyage stop in Myrtle Beach.
Legendary Grammy-winning reggae band, Steel Pulse, will also entertain volunteers with a performance in the evening.
The Fin-Tastic Voyage will also include stops in the following cities:
· Jersey Shore, N.J. – June 9
· Ocean City, Md. – June 16
· Myrtle Beach, S.C. – June 23
· Savannah, Ga. – July 14
· West Palm Beach, Fla. – July 21
· Miami/Key West, Fla. – July 28
· St. Petersburg/Tampa, Fla. – August 4
· Pensacola, Fla. – September 15
Saturday, June 23
9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
North Ocean Blvd.
Myrtle Beach, S.C.
Steel Pulse performance
For more information, contact Anthony Paraino at email@example.com or 314-577-3453
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Nude Virginia couple arrested in South Carolina
- North Myrtle Beach mayor proclaims half-staff flags on May 15
- North Myrtle Beach adds recycling options for beachgoers, residents
- North Myrtle Beach hosts annual Mayfest on Main festival Sat May 11
- City cracks down on teen drinking, businesses slow to follow